Wednesday, May 25, 2011

05/22

On Sunday, we got up, had breakfast, and hung around the house for a bit. I love Sundays because it's Andrews only day off and we finally get to spend time as a family together. His work schedule has been pretty crazy, but it'll all be worth it when we are done at the end of the summer.
So for our Sunday "funday", we went to a cave called "Old Mans Cave". It was really cool!!! They had a waterfall that went into a "pond" that was so pretty! I wish we would have known and we would have worn our swimming suits so we could have swam. Next time we go, we are going to swim. The rocks there were covered in green moss, and was absolutely gorgeous! I was loving the scenery the whole time. ((I have pictures....but....they are on Andrews camera and we forgot our cord to link the camera to the computer so I will post them tomorrow or Friday after I go get something so I can share the pictures.))
After that we went to this really good BBQ place and had dinner. It was one of the best places I have ever had BBQ. Of course, being that I don't have a good memory, I cannot remember the name of the place. I need to get better with writing things down for these types of reasons.


On a side note: Ohio is really growing on us. We are loving it, except for all the rain ;), but rain this much is not typical they say. But we really miss home and family and can't wait to see them all again.

No comments: