Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today when we woke up, we made PANCAKES and ate breakfast as a family. Andrew left after that for work, so me and Parker headed to the mall. They have a little playland area there that Parker was able to play in.
After that, a few of the wives that are down here (in Ohio) went over to the grand opening of a little "bar and grill" called "the Goat" and we tried some of their food (kinda reminded me of the food that Chilli's or Applebee's would have, but a little better). They have a big pool area over there but it's not open yet...it hasn't passed inspection...hmmmm makes ya wonder what's in the water. LOL! Just kidding. I heard a man saying it has to do with the way they designed the doors that lead out to the pool. But, it's supposed to be open next weekend....I am sooo excited to sit out by the pool!!


Parker in his new hat and glasses that we got him at "The Childrens Place" in the mall...(my favorite clothing store for kids!)

No comments: